top of page


Come in to our office at 1039 N Moss Ave. to stop your service.

You will need your state issued driver's license or ID card to show proof you are authorized to change the service. Passports and green cards are also accepted.


If ECUD has your deposit, it will be applied to your last bill. If you have a credit balance, a check will be issued and mailed to you.

To reach us call 432-381-5525 between 9 am and 4 pm Monday through Friday.

bottom of page